Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Gore
The definition of gore, the meaning of the word Gore:
Is gore a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Vice President of the United States under Bill Clinton (born in 1948)
- n. - Coagulated blood from a wound
- n. - A piece of cloth that is generally triangular or tapering; used in making garments or umbrellas or sails
- n. - The shedding of blood resulting in murder
- v. - Wound by piercing with a sharp or penetrating object or instrument
- v. - Cut into gores
Gore is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in gore: E G O R
3 Anagrams of Gore
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gore:
14 words found using the letters in "Gore"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words