Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Gores
The definition of gores, the meaning of the word Gores:
Is gores a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Vice President of the United States under Bill Clinton (born in 1948)
- n. - Coagulated blood from a wound
- n. - A piece of cloth that is generally triangular or tapering; used in making garments or umbrellas or sails
- n. - The shedding of blood resulting in murder
- v. - Wound by piercing with a sharp or penetrating object or instrument
- v. - Cut into gores
Gores is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in gores: E G O R S
3 Anagrams of Gores
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gores:
39 words found using the letters in "Gores"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words