Synonyms of Gores
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Synonyms for Gores
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for gores:
- n. - Vice President of the United States under Bill Clinton (born in 1948)
- Al Gore
- Albert Gore Jr.
- n. - Coagulated blood from a wound
- n. - A piece of cloth that is generally triangular or tapering; used in making garments or umbrellas or sails
- n. - The shedding of blood resulting in murder
- v. - Wound by piercing with a sharp or penetrating object or instrument
- v. - Cut into gores