Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, green is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Turn or become green
1. Of the color between blue and yellow in the color spectrum; similar to the color of fresh grass
2. Concerned with or supporting or in conformity with the political principles of the Green Party
3. Not fully developed or mature; not ripe
4. Looking pale and unhealthy
5. Naive and easily deceived or tricked
1. Green color or pigment; resembling the color of growing grass
2. A piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
3. United States labor leader who was president of the American Federation of Labor from 1924 to 1952 and who led the struggle with the Congress of Industrial Organizations (1873-1952)
4. An environmentalist who belongs to the Green Party
5. A river that rises in western Wyoming and flows southward through Utah to become a tributary of the Colorado River
6. An area of closely cropped grass surrounding the hole on a golf course
7. Any of various leafy plants or their leaves and stems eaten as vegetables
8. Street names for ketamine
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in green?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words