Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Groom
The definition of groom, the meaning of the word Groom:
Is groom a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A man participant in his own marriage ceremony
- n. - Someone employed in a stable to take care of the horses
- n. - A man who has recently been married
- v. - Educate for a future role or function
- v. - Give a neat appearance to
- v. - Care for one's external appearance
Groom is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in groom: G M O O R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to groom:
13 words found using the letters in "Groom"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words