Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Gross
The definition of gross, the meaning of the word Gross:
Is gross a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Twelve dozen
- n. - The entire amount of income before any deductions are made
- v. - Earn before taxes, expenses, etc.
- adj. - Before any deductions
- adj. - Lacking fine distinctions or detail
- adj. - Repellently fat
- adj. - Visible to the naked eye (especially of rocks and anatomical features)
- adj. - Without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers
- adj. - Conspicuously and tastelessly indecent
- adj. - Conspicuously and outrageously bad or reprehensible
Gross is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in gross: G O R S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gross:
8 words found using the letters in "Gross"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words