Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, gross is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. Earn before taxes, expenses, etc.
1. Before any deductions
2. Lacking fine distinctions or detail
3. Repellently fat
4. Visible to the naked eye (especially of rocks and anatomical features)
5. Without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers
6. Conspicuously and tastelessly indecent
7. Conspicuously and outrageously bad or reprehensible
1. Twelve dozen
2. The entire amount of income before any deductions are made
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in gross?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words