Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, gum is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Cover, fill, fix or smear with or as if with gum
2. Grind with the gums; chew without teeth and with great difficulty
3. Become sticky
4. Exude or form gum
1. A preparation (usually made of sweetened chicle) for chewing
2. The tissue (covered by mucous membrane) of the jaws that surrounds the bases of the teeth
3. Any of various substances (soluble in water) that exude from certain plants; they are gelatinous when moist but harden on drying
4. Cement consisting of a sticky substance that is used as an adhesive
5. Wood or lumber from any of various gum trees especially the sweet gum
6. Any of various trees of the genera Eucalyptus or Liquidambar or Nyssa that are sources of gum
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in gum?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words