Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Gums
The definition of gums, the meaning of the word Gums:
Is gums a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A preparation (usually made of sweetened chicle) for chewing
- n. - The tissue (covered by mucous membrane) of the jaws that surrounds the bases of the teeth
- n. - Any of various substances (soluble in water) that exude from certain plants; they are gelatinous when moist but harden on drying
- n. - Cement consisting of a sticky substance that is used as an adhesive
- n. - Wood or lumber from any of various gum trees especially the sweet gum
- n. - Any of various trees of the genera Eucalyptus or Liquidambar or Nyssa that are sources of gum
- v. - Cover, fill, fix or smear with or as if with gum
- v. - Grind with the gums; chew without teeth and with great difficulty
- v. - Become sticky
- v. - Exude or form gum
Gums is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in gums: G M S U
2 Anagrams of Gums
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gums:
9 words found using the letters in "Gums"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words