Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Guns
The definition of guns, the meaning of the word Guns:
Is guns a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A weapon that discharges a missile at high velocity (especially from a metal tube or barrel)
- n. - Large but transportable armament
- n. - A person who shoots a gun (as regards their ability)
- n. - A professional killer who uses a gun
- n. - A hand-operated pump that resembles a revolver; forces grease into parts of a machine
- n. - A pedal that controls the throttle valve
- n. - The discharge of a firearm as signal or as a salute in military ceremonies
- v. - Shoot with a gun
Guns is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in guns: G N S U
3 Anagrams of Guns
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to guns:
11 words found using the letters in "Guns"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words