Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Guts
The definition of guts, the meaning of the word Guts:
Is guts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Fortitude and determination
- n. - The part of the alimentary canal between the stomach and the anus
- n. - A narrow channel or strait
- n. - A strong cord made from the intestines of sheep and used in surgery
- v. - Empty completely; destroy the inside of
- v. - Remove the guts of
Guts is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in guts: G S T U
2 Anagrams of Guts
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to guts:
7 words found using the letters in "Guts"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words