Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Tugs
The definition of tugs, the meaning of the word Tugs:
Is tugs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A sudden abrupt pull
- n. - A powerful small boat designed to pull or push larger ships
- v. - Pull hard
- v. - Strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- v. - Tow (a vessel) with a tug
- v. - Carry with difficulty
- v. - Move by pulling hard
- v. - Pull or strain hard at
- v. - Struggle in opposition
Tugs is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in tugs: G S T U
2 Anagrams of Tugs
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tugs:
7 words found using the letters in "Tugs"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words