Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, jerk is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
1. Pull, or move with a sudden movement
2. Move with abrupt, seemingly uncontrolled motions
3. Make an uncontrolled, short, jerky motion
4. Jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
5. Throw or toss with a quick motion
1. A dull stupid fatuous person
2. An abrupt spasmodic movement
3. (mechanics) the rate of change of acceleration
4. Meat (especially beef) cut in strips and dried in the sun
5. Raising a weight from shoulder height to above the head by straightening the arms
6. A sudden abrupt pull
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in jerk?
2 Letter Words