Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Jerk
The definition of jerk, the meaning of the word Jerk:
Is jerk a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A dull stupid fatuous person
- n. - An abrupt spasmodic movement
- n. - (mechanics) the rate of change of acceleration
- n. - Meat (especially beef) cut in strips and dried in the sun
- n. - Raising a weight from shoulder height to above the head by straightening the arms
- n. - A sudden abrupt pull
- v. - Pull, or move with a sudden movement
- v. - Move with abrupt, seemingly uncontrolled motions
- v. - Make an uncontrolled, short, jerky motion
- v. - Jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
- v. - Throw or toss with a quick motion
Jerk is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in jerk: E J K R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to jerk:
2 words found using the letters in "Jerk"
2 Letter Words