Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Jerking
The definition of jerking, the meaning of the word Jerking:
Is jerking a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An abrupt spasmodic movement
- v. - Pull, or move with a sudden movement
- v. - Move with abrupt, seemingly uncontrolled motions
- v. - Make an uncontrolled, short, jerky motion
- v. - Jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
- v. - Throw or toss with a quick motion
- adj. - Lacking a steady rhythm
Jerking is worth 19 points in Scrabble, and 23 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in jerking: E G I J K N R
49 words found using the letters in "Jerking"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words