Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Gutter
The definition of gutter, the meaning of the word Gutter:
Is gutter a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A channel along the eaves or on the roof; collects and carries away rainwater
- n. - Misfortune resulting in lost effort or money
- n. - A worker who guts things (fish or buildings or cars etc.)
- n. - A tool for gutting fish
- v. - Burn unsteadily, feebly, or low; flicker
- v. - Flow in small streams
- v. - Wear or cut gutters into
- v. - Provide with gutters
Gutter is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in gutter: E G R T T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gutter:
23 words found using the letters in "Gutter"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words