Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Rut
The definition of rut, the meaning of the word Rut:
Is rut a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A groove or furrow (especially one in soft earth caused by wheels)
- n. - A settled and monotonous routine that is hard to escape
- n. - Applies to nonhuman mammals: a state or period of heightened sexual arousal and activity
- v. - Be in a state of sexual excitement; of male mammals
- v. - Hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove
Rut is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in rut: R T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rut:
1 word found using the letters in "Rut"
2 Letter Words