Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Ruts
The definition of ruts, the meaning of the word Ruts:
Is ruts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A groove or furrow (especially one in soft earth caused by wheels)
- n. - A settled and monotonous routine that is hard to escape
- n. - Applies to nonhuman mammals: a state or period of heightened sexual arousal and activity
- v. - Be in a state of sexual excitement; of male mammals
- v. - Hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove
Ruts is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in ruts: R S T U
1 Anagram of Ruts
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ruts:
5 words found using the letters in "Ruts"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words