Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Rust
The definition of rust, the meaning of the word Rust:
Is rust a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A red or brown oxide coating on iron or steel caused by the action of oxygen and moisture
- n. - A plant disease that produces a reddish-brown discoloration of leaves and stems; caused by various rust fungi
- n. - The formation of reddish-brown ferric oxides on iron by low-temperature oxidation in the presence of water
- n. - Any of various fungi causing rust disease in plants
- v. - Become destroyed by water, air, or a corrosive such as an acid
- v. - Cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
- v. - Become coated with oxide
- adj. - Of the brown color of rust
Rust is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in rust: R S T U
1 Anagram of Rust
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rust:
5 words found using the letters in "Rust"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words