Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Hiss
The definition of hiss, the meaning of the word Hiss:
Is hiss a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A fricative sound (especially as an expression of disapproval)
- n. - A cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
- v. - Make a sharp hissing sound, as if to show disapproval
- v. - Move with a whooshing sound
- v. - Express or utter with a hiss
- v. - Show displeasure, as after a performance or speech
Hiss is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in hiss: H I S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hiss:
6 words found using the letters in "Hiss"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words