Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Hums
The definition of hums, the meaning of the word Hums:
Is hums a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The state of being or appearing to be actively engaged in an activity
- n. - An Islamic fundamentalist group in Pakistan that fought the Soviet Union in Afghanistan in the 1980s; now operates as a terrorist organization primarily in Kashmir and seeks Kashmir's accession by Pakistan
- n. - A humming noise
- v. - Sing with closed lips
- v. - Be noisy with activity
- v. - Sound with a monotonous hum
- v. - Make a low continuous sound
Hums is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in hums: H M S U
1 Anagram of Hums
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hums:
10 words found using the letters in "Hums"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words