Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Mush
The definition of mush, the meaning of the word Mush:
Is mush a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any soft or soggy mass
- n. - Cornmeal boiled in water
- n. - Writing or music that is excessively sweet and sentimental
- n. - A journey by dogsled
- v. - Drive (a team of dogs or a dogsled)
- v. - Travel with a dogsled
Mush is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in mush: H M S U
1 Anagram of Mush
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mush:
10 words found using the letters in "Mush"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words