Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
15 Definitions of Hung
The definition of hung, the meaning of the word Hung:
Is hung a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Be suspended or hanging
- v. - Cause to be hanging or suspended
- v. - Kill by hanging
- v. - Let drop or droop
- v. - Fall or flow in a certain way
- v. - Be menacing, burdensome, or oppressive
- v. - Give heed (to)
- v. - Be suspended or poised
- v. - Hold on tightly or tenaciously
- v. - Be exhibited
- v. - Prevent from reaching a verdict, of a jury
- v. - Decorate or furnish with something suspended
- v. - Be placed in position as by a hinge
- v. - Place in position as by a hinge so as to allow free movement in one direction
- v. - Suspend (meat) in order to get a gamey taste
Hung is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in hung: G H N U
8 words found using the letters in "Hung"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words