Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Itch
The definition of itch, the meaning of the word Itch:
Is itch a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite; characterized by persistent itching and skin irritation
- n. - A strong restless desire
- n. - An irritating cutaneous sensation that produces a desire to scratch
- v. - Scrape or rub as if to relieve itching
- v. - Have or perceive an itch
- v. - Cause to perceive an itch
- v. - Have a strong desire or urge to do something
Itch is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in itch: C H I T
1 Anagram of Itch
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to itch:
9 words found using the letters in "Itch"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words