Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Jets
The definition of jets, the meaning of the word Jets:
Is jets a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An airplane powered by one or more jet engines
- n. - The occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid)
- n. - A hard black form of lignite that takes a brilliant polish and is used in jewelry or ornamentation
- n. - Atmospheric discharges (lasting 10 msec) bursting from the tops of giant storm clouds in blue cones that widen as they flash upward
- n. - Street names for ketamine
- n. - An artificially produced flow of water
- v. - Issue in a jet; come out in a jet; stream or spring forth
- v. - Fly a jet plane
Jets is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in jets: E J S T
1 Anagram of Jets
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to jets:
5 words found using the letters in "Jets"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words