Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of John
The definition of john, the meaning of the word John:
Is john a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- n. - Youngest son of Henry II; King of England from 1199 to 1216; succeeded to the throne on the death of his brother Richard I; lost his French possessions; in 1215 John was compelled by the barons to sign the Magna Carta (1167-1216)
- n. - (New Testament) disciple of Jesus; traditionally said to be the author of the 4th Gospel and three epistles and the book of Revelation
- n. - A prostitute's customer
- n. - The last of the four Gospels in the New Testament
John is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in john: H J N O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to john:
7 words found using the letters in "John"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words