Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Joint
The definition of joint, the meaning of the word Joint:
Is joint a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (anatomy) the point of connection between two bones or elements of a skeleton (especially if it allows motion)
- n. - A disreputable place of entertainment
- n. - The shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
- n. - A piece of meat roasted or for roasting and of a size for slicing into more than one portion
- n. - Junction by which parts or objects are joined together
- n. - Marijuana leaves rolled into a cigarette for smoking
- v. - Fit as if by joints
- v. - Provide with a joint
- v. - Fasten with a joint
- v. - Separate (meat) at the joint
- adj. - United or combined
- adj. - Affecting or involving two or more
- adj. - Involving both houses of a legislature
Joint is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in joint: I J N O T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to joint:
17 words found using the letters in "Joint"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words