Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, leave is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Go away from a place
2. Go and leave behind, either intentionally or by neglect or forgetfulness
3. Act or be so as to become in a specified state
4. Leave unchanged or undisturbed or refrain from taking
5. Move out of or depart from
6. Make a possibility or provide opportunity for; permit to be attainable or cause to remain
7. Have as a result or residue
8. Remove oneself from an association with or participation in
9. Put into the care or protection of someone
10. Leave or give by will after one's death
11. Have left or have as a remainder
12. Be survived by after one's death
13. Transmit (knowledge or skills)
14. Leave behind unintentionally
1. The period of time during which you are absent from work or duty
2. Permission to do something
3. The act of departing politely
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in leave?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words