Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Limb
The definition of limb, the meaning of the word Limb:
Is limb a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - One of the jointed appendages of an animal used for locomotion or grasping: arm; leg; wing; flipper
- n. - Any of the main branches arising from the trunk or a bough of a tree
- n. - (astronomy) the circumferential edge of the apparent disc of the sun or the moon or a planet
- n. - Either of the two halves of a bow from handle to tip
- n. - The graduated arc that is attached to an instrument for measuring angles
- n. - Any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm
Limb is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in limb: B I L M
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to limb:
6 words found using the letters in "Limb"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words