Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Lining
The definition of lining, the meaning of the word Lining:
Is lining a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A protective covering that protects an inside surface
- n. - A piece of cloth that is used as the inside surface of a garment
- n. - Providing something with a surface of a different material
- n. - The act of attaching an inside lining (to a garment or curtain etc.)
- v. - Be in line with; form a line along
- v. - Cover the interior of
- v. - Make a mark or lines on a surface
- v. - Mark with lines
- v. - Fill plentifully
- v. - Reinforce with fabric
Lining is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in lining: G I I L N N
1 Anagram of Lining
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lining:
10 words found using the letters in "Lining"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words