Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Lit
The definition of lit, the meaning of the word Lit:
Is lit a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The humanistic study of a body of literature
- v. - Make lighter or brighter
- v. - Begin to smoke
- v. - To come to rest, settle
- v. - Cause to start burning; subject to fire or great heat
- v. - Fall to somebody by assignment or lot
- v. - Alight from (a horse)
- adj. - Provided with artificial light
- adj. - Set afire or burning
Lit is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in lit: I L T
1 Anagram of Lit
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lit:
4 words found using the letters in "Lit"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words