Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Mail
The definition of mail, the meaning of the word Mail:
Is mail a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The bags of letters and packages that are transported by the postal service
- n. - The system whereby messages are transmitted via the post office
- n. - A conveyance that transports the letters and packages that are conveyed by the postal system
- n. - Any particular collection of letters or packages that is delivered
- n. - (Middle Ages) flexible armor made of interlinked metal rings
- v. - Send via the postal service
- v. - Cause to be directed or transmitted to another place
Mail is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in mail: A I L M
1 Anagram of Mail
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mail:
13 words found using the letters in "Mail"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words