Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Moon
The definition of moon, the meaning of the word Moon:
Is moon a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The natural satellite of the Earth
- n. - Any object resembling a moon
- n. - The period between successive new moons (29.531 days)
- n. - The light of the Moon
- n. - United States religious leader (born in Korea) who founded the Unification Church in 1954; was found guilty of conspiracy to evade taxes (born in 1920)
- n. - Any natural satellite of a planet
- v. - Have dreamlike musings or fantasies while awake
- v. - Be idle in a listless or dreamy way
- v. - Expose one's buttocks to
Moon is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in moon: M N O O
1 Anagram of Moon
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to moon:
10 words found using the letters in "Moon"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words