Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Mother
The definition of mother, the meaning of the word Mother:
Is mother a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A woman who has given birth to a child (also used as a term of address to your mother)
- n. - A stringy slimy substance consisting of yeast cells and bacteria; forms during fermentation and is added to cider or wine to produce vinegar
- n. - A term of address for an elderly woman
- n. - A term of address for a mother superior
- n. - A condition that is the inspiration for an activity or situation
- v. - Care for like a mother
- v. - Make children
Mother is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in mother: E H M O R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mother:
60 words found using the letters in "Mother"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words