Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Only
The definition of only, the meaning of the word Only:
Is only a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Being the only one; single and isolated from others
- adj. - Exclusive of anyone or anything else
- adv. - And nothing more
- adv. - Without any others being included or involved
- adv. - With nevertheless the final result
- adv. - In the final outcome
- adv. - Except that; only this time she came out better"
- adv. - Never except when
- adv. - As recently as
Only is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in only: L N O Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to only:
6 words found using the letters in "Only"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words