Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Sole
The definition of sole, the meaning of the word Sole:
Is sole a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The underside of footwear or a golf club
- n. - Lean flesh of any of several flatfish
- n. - The underside of the foot
- n. - Right-eyed flatfish; many are valued as food; most common in warm seas especially European
- v. - Put a new sole on
- adj. - Not divided or shared with others
- adj. - Being the only one; single and isolated from others
Sole is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in sole: E L O S
3 Anagrams of Sole
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sole:
16 words found using the letters in "Sole"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words