Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Moles
The definition of moles, the meaning of the word Moles:
Is moles a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams; the basic unit of amount of substance adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites
- n. - A spy who works against enemy espionage
- n. - Spicy sauce often containing chocolate
- n. - A small congenital pigmented spot on the skin
- n. - A protective structure of stone or concrete; extends from shore into the water to prevent a beach from washing away
- n. - Small velvety-furred burrowing mammal having small eyes and fossorial forefeet
Moles is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in moles: E L M O S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to moles:
33 words found using the letters in "Moles"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words