Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Peak
The definition of peak, the meaning of the word Peak:
Is peak a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The most extreme possible amount or value
- n. - The period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- n. - The highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development
- n. - The top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
- n. - A V shape
- n. - The highest point (of something)
- n. - A brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes
- v. - To reach the highest point; attain maximum intensity, activity
Peak is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in peak: A E K P
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to peak:
9 words found using the letters in "Peak"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words