Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Pike
The definition of pike, the meaning of the word Pike:
Is pike a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A broad highway designed for high-speed traffic
- n. - Highly valued northern freshwater fish with lean flesh
- n. - A sharp point (as on the end of a spear)
- n. - Medieval weapon consisting of a spearhead attached to a long pole or pikestaff; superseded by the bayonet
- n. - Any of several elongate long-snouted freshwater game and food fishes widely distributed in cooler parts of the northern hemisphere
Pike is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in pike: E I K P
1 Anagram of Pike
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pike:
7 words found using the letters in "Pike"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words