Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Pikes
The definition of pikes, the meaning of the word Pikes:
Is pikes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A broad highway designed for high-speed traffic
- n. - Highly valued northern freshwater fish with lean flesh
- n. - A sharp point (as on the end of a spear)
- n. - Medieval weapon consisting of a spearhead attached to a long pole or pikestaff; superseded by the bayonet
- n. - Any of several elongate long-snouted freshwater game and food fishes widely distributed in cooler parts of the northern hemisphere
Pikes is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in pikes: E I K P S
2 Anagrams of Pikes
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pikes:
28 words found using the letters in "Pikes"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words