Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Remote
The definition of remote, the meaning of the word Remote:
Is remote a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A device that can be used to control a machine or apparatus from a distance
- adj. - Located far away spatially
- adj. - Very unlikely
- adj. - Separate or apart in time
- adj. - Inaccessible and sparsely populated;
- adj. - Far apart in relevance or relationship or kinship
Remote is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in remote: E E M O R T
2 Anagrams of Remote
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to remote:
49 words found using the letters in "Remote"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words