Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Riot
The definition of riot, the meaning of the word Riot:
Is riot a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A public act of violence by an unruly mob
- n. - A state of disorder involving group violence
- n. - A joke that seems extremely funny
- n. - A wild gathering involving excessive drinking and promiscuity
- v. - Take part in a riot; disturb the public peace by engaging in a riot
- v. - Engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking
Riot is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in riot: I O R T
4 Anagrams of Riot
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to riot:
12 words found using the letters in "Riot"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words