Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Orbit
The definition of orbit, the meaning of the word Orbit:
Is orbit a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The (usually elliptical) path described by one celestial body in its revolution about another
- n. - A particular environment or walk of life
- n. - An area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"
- n. - The path of an electron around the nucleus of an atom
- n. - The bony cavity in the skull containing the eyeball
- v. - Move in an orbit
Orbit is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in orbit: B I O R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to orbit:
28 words found using the letters in "Orbit"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words