Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Sail
The definition of sail, the meaning of the word Sail:
Is sail a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
- n. - An ocean trip taken for pleasure
- n. - Any structure that resembles a sail
- v. - Traverse or travel on (a body of water)
- v. - Move with sweeping, effortless, gliding motions
- v. - Travel on water propelled by wind
- v. - Travel on water propelled by wind or by other means
Sail is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in sail: A I L S
2 Anagrams of Sail
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sail:
15 words found using the letters in "Sail"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words