Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Save
The definition of save, the meaning of the word Save:
Is save a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (sports) the act of preventing the opposition from scoring
- v. - Save from ruin, destruction, or harm
- v. - To keep up and reserve for personal or special use
- v. - Bring into safety
- v. - Spend less; buy at a reduced price
- v. - Accumulate money for future use
- v. - Make unnecessary an expenditure or effort
- v. - Save from sins
- v. - Refrain from harming
- v. - Spend sparingly, avoid the waste of
- v. - Retain rights to
- v. - Record data on a computer
Save is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in save: A E S V
2 Anagrams of Save
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to save:
9 words found using the letters in "Save"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words