Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Scheme
The definition of scheme, the meaning of the word Scheme:
Is scheme a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An elaborate and systematic plan of action
- n. - A statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery
- n. - A group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole
- n. - An internal representation of the world; an organization of concepts and actions that can be revised by new information about the world
- n. - A schematic or preliminary plan
- v. - Form intrigues (for) in an underhand manner
- v. - Devise a system or form a scheme for
Scheme is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in scheme: C E E H M S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to scheme:
25 words found using the letters in "Scheme"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words