Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Mesh
The definition of mesh, the meaning of the word Mesh:
Is mesh a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The number of openings per linear inch of a screen; measures size of particles
- n. - Contact by fitting together
- n. - The topology of a network whose components are all connected directly to every other component
- n. - An open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- n. - The act of interlocking or meshing
- v. - Keep engaged
- v. - Coordinate in such a way that all parts work together effectively
- v. - Work together in harmony
- v. - Entangle or catch in (or as if in) a mesh
Mesh is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in mesh: E H M S
1 Anagram of Mesh
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mesh:
12 words found using the letters in "Mesh"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words