Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Homes
The definition of homes, the meaning of the word Homes:
Is homes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Where you live at a particular time
- n. - Housing that someone is living in
- n. - The country or state or city where you live
- n. - (baseball) base consisting of a rubber slab where the batter stands; it must be touched by a base runner in order to score
- n. - The place where you are stationed and from which missions start and end
- n. - Place where something began and flourished
- n. - An environment offering affection and security
- n. - A social unit living together
- n. - An institution where people are cared for
- v. - Provide with, or send to, a home
- v. - Return home accurately from a long distance
Homes is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in homes: E H M O S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to homes:
39 words found using the letters in "Homes"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words