Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Seeds
The definition of seeds, the meaning of the word Seeds:
Is seeds a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A small hard fruit
- n. - A mature fertilized plant ovule consisting of an embryo and its food source and having a protective coat or testa
- n. - One of the outstanding players in a tournament
- n. - Anything that provides inspiration for later work
- n. - The thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract
- v. - Go to seed; shed seeds
- v. - Help (an enterprise) in its early stages of development by providing seed money
- v. - Bear seeds
- v. - Place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth
- v. - Distribute (players or teams) so that outstanding teams or players will not meet in the early rounds
- v. - Sprinkle with silver iodide particles to disperse and cause rain
- v. - Inoculate with microorganisms
- v. - Remove the seeds from
Seeds is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in seeds: D E E S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to seeds:
11 words found using the letters in "Seeds"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words