Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, seed is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
1. Go to seed; shed seeds
2. Help (an enterprise) in its early stages of development by providing seed money
3. Bear seeds
4. Place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth
5. Distribute (players or teams) so that outstanding teams or players will not meet in the early rounds
6. Sprinkle with silver iodide particles to disperse and cause rain
7. Inoculate with microorganisms
8. Remove the seeds from
1. A small hard fruit
2. A mature fertilized plant ovule consisting of an embryo and its food source and having a protective coat or testa
3. One of the outstanding players in a tournament
4. Anything that provides inspiration for later work
5. The thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in seed?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words