Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Reeds
The definition of reeds, the meaning of the word Reeds:
Is reeds a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites
- n. - United States journalist who reported on the October Revolution from Petrograd in 1917; founded the Communist Labor Party in America in 1919; is buried in the Kremlin in Moscow (1887-1920)
- n. - United States physician who proved that yellow fever is transmitted by mosquitoes (1851-1902)
- n. - A vibrator consisting of a thin strip of stiff material that vibrates to produce a tone when air streams over it
- n. - A musical instrument that sounds by means of a vibrating reed
Reeds is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in reeds: D E E R S
5 Anagrams of Reeds
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to reeds:
30 words found using the letters in "Reeds"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words