Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Shook
The definition of shook, the meaning of the word Shook:
Is shook a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A disassembled barrel; the parts packed for storage or shipment
- v. - Move or cause to move back and forth
- v. - Move with or as if with a tremor
- v. - Shake or vibrate rapidly and intensively
- v. - Move back and forth or sideways
- v. - Undermine or cause to waver
- v. - Stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- v. - Get rid of
- v. - Bring to a specified condition by or as if by shaking
- v. - Shake (a body part) to communicate a greeting, feeling, or cognitive state
Shook is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in shook: H K O O S
1 Anagram of Shook
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shook:
15 words found using the letters in "Shook"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words